Enhancing Your Trusted Business Advisor Role: What, Why and How
Enhancing Your Trusted Business Advisor Role: What, Why and How-Handout.pdf <Handout is password protected: Opens with the password for the video (case sensitive – same as for the live show)>
Description: Based on our AICPA-published book, Becoming a Trusted Business Advisor, the Most Trusted Advisor series of programs has been designed to help CPAs enhance their skills and their value proposition in their role as the Most Trusted Business Advisor (MTBA) to their clients. It reviews what the MTBA role entails and why all CPAs should be pursuing it aggressively. This training is not about how to become a salesperson. It is about how to help you better serve your clients by learning what really matters to them. We teach you how to work through this process quickly and efficiently in a way that adds the greatest value to the client while adding to your professional enjoyment and profitability.
- What, why, how, and the difference between MTBA and consulting packages
- Our answers to typical objections to taking on the role of MTBA
- How and why you need to be able to switch hats, make it clear you are switching hats, from being an expert, to being an advisor
- How you can approach finding solutions your clients will support
- The use of the General Contractor Model to facilitate your MTBA roles