Succession Institute Leadership Academy
To download the program brochure with full schedule, click here.
REAL WORLD CHALLENGES – REAL WORLD CURRICULUM
This high impact program will help your leaders and leaders-to-be develop the key skills necessary for the successful continuation of the firm. The program, which will take place over about a year, includes:
- Interactive discussion and learning with manager peer group, guided by accounting firm consultants working with firms throughout North America.
- Practical ideas for newer leaders in accounting firms from consultants who are CPAs themselves and who are experts in accounting firm management and leadership
- Training from materials created by our instructors from the work they do with accounting firms day in and day out
- Baseline assessments and webinar debriefs for increased self-awareness
- Follow-up assessments to monitor progress at end of program
- Coaching calls at the beginning to define program goals and near the end of the program with participants and their mentors
- In-person group workshops with live instructor – Three sessions totaling 5.5 days focused on skills leaders need
- Situational Leadership® workshop to enhance delegation, supervision and development skills – 1.5 days
- Business Development and Communication Skills workshop – 1.5 days
- Practice Management, People Development, Change and Speaking Workshop – 2.5 days
- Webinars with live instructor (Group Internet Based) – Five 1.5 hour sessions
- Assessment debrief webinars
- Follow-up webinars after each workshop
- CPE Credit granted for completed program workshops and webinars
- October 19, 2020 – Program Launch Webinar
- October 19-November 18, 2020 – Kickoff activities and assessments
- November 19-20, 2020 – Workshop #1 (virtual)
- January 19-20, 2021 – Workshop #2 (in-person or virtual)
- April 27-29, 2021 – Workshop #3 (in-person or virtual)
- May-June, 2021 – Wrap-up Activities and assessments
Coronavirus: SI recently earned the certiﬁcations to oﬀer Situational LeadershipTM virtually allowing us to move the ﬁrst workshop online. We plan to provide the other two workshops in-person. We are prepared, however, to deliver the second workshop (planned for January 2021) virtually if necessary, and if we do, we will extend the time currently allocated for the third workshop to allow us more face-time with our participants and postpone that ﬁnal session until a time that allows people to safely travel.
Participants should have supervisory experience or accounting firm management experience.
$7,495 per participant includes all assessments, workshops, webinars and coaching.
Discounts available for more than one attendee – contact us!