Succession Institute Leadership Academy
REAL WORLD CHALLENGES – REAL WORLD CURRICULUM
This high impact program will help your leaders and leaders-to-be develop the key skills necessary for the successful continuation of the firm. The programs, which will take place over about a year, includes:
- Interactive discussion and learning with manager peer group, guided by accounting firm consultants working with firms throughout North America.
- Practical ideas for newer leaders in accounting firms from consultants who are CPAs themselves and who are experts in accounting firm management and leadership
- Training from materials created by our instructors from the work they do with accounting firms day in and day out
- Baseline assessments and webinar debriefs for increased self-awareness
- Follow-up assessments to monitor progress at end of program
- Coaching calls at the beginning to define program goals and near the end of the program with participants and their mentors
- In-person group workshops with live instructor – Three sessions totaling 5.5 days focused on skills leaders need
- Situational Leadership® workshop to enhance delegation, supervision and development skills – 1.5 days
- Business Development and Communication Skills workshop – 1.5 days
- Practice Management, People Development, Change and Speaking Workshop – 2.5 days
- Webinars with live instructor (Group Internet Based) – Five 1.5 hour sessions
- Assessment debrief webinars
- Follow-up webinars after each workshop
- CPE Credit granted for completed program workshops and webinars
- October 19, 2020 – Program Launch Webinar
- October 19-November 18, 2020 – Kickoff activities and assessments
- November 19-20, 2020 – Workshop #1 in FL
- January 19-20, 2021 – Workshop #2
- April 27-29, 2021 – Workshop #3
- May-June, 2021 – Wrap-up Activities and assessments
Coronavirus: We are prepared to conduct parts of this program virtually if the Coronavirus is still an issue at the time of the first in-person workshop. But before we conclude the training, we will do whatever we can to ensure that we schedule some quality in-person time together as a group before we wrap up the program.
Participants should have supervisory experience or accounting firm management experience.
$7,995 per participant includes all assessments, workshops, webinars and coaching.
Discounts available for more than one attendee – contact us!
To download the program brochure with full schedule and details, click here.