Our marketing services for CPAs are focused on the review and development of:
- Firmwide marketing strategies and implementation plans;
- Sales strategies;
- Promotional pieces;
- Compensation plans to drive effective business development and marketing;
- Sales skills training for partners and managers;
- Client feedback (client satisfaction surveys, confidential organization surveys, new product/service surveys, and more);
- Market research;
- Web design, navigation and user testing; and
- Analysis of distribution alternatives.
Previously, Dom built a successful CPA practice using these techniques. Additionally, Bill’s and Michaelle’s previous roles, such as sales with IBM, entrepreneurs founding and operating numerous small businesses, combined with their understanding of accounting and processes, give them a great perspective and instinct in this service area. Additionally, Michaelle Cameron, Ph.D., is the Marketing Professor for the MBA program at St. Edwards University in Austin. Michaelle provides valuable insight and strategy on many of the marketing related projects conducted by Succession Insititute, LLC.