Advanced Compensation Case Study (Moving from Eat What You Kill to Building a Village)
Advanced Compensation Case Study-Handout.pdf <Handout is password protected: Opens with the password for the video (case sensitive – same as for the live show)>
Description: This webcast is a must-see review of advanced partner compensation issues. Over the past two decades, there is no single topic more commonly raised than how to structure a compensation model that supports the achievement of a firm’s strategic plan. And once established, questions arise as to how shortfalls or overages in profits are allocated as well as adjusting base compensation for performance.
- How to establish a goal-based performance and compensation system for partners
- How to determine metrics and measure progress
- What steps should be taken to create greater accountability in your performance system
- What approach is recommended to allocate shortfalls or excess profits based on performance
- When compensation adjustments should occur and what factors to consider in making them