Common CPA Firm Management Mistakes
Common CPA Firm Management Mistakes-Handout.pdf <Handout is password protected: Opens with the password for the video (case sensitive – same as for the live show)>
Description: CPAs are often so busy helping clients with their businesses that they fail to run their practice as effectively as they should. This webcast addresses some of the more commonly found problems in the management of smaller CPA firms. Partners can enhance their bottom-line profitability and the residual value they stand to realize upon exiting their firm by addressing these issues and making the changes the authors suggest in this webcast.
- Mini-case studies of common situations and how they can be better managed
- Top mistakes that can damage your firm and your retirement
- Why you can’t procrastinate any longer—changes must be made now
- What to avoid or change in areas from accountability to billing, to collections, to developing people, and more
- Tips on planning and managing key changes
A complete list of our full length videos is available on our Webcast Video Index page.
Contact us to purchase the password to access this video.