Help Your Clients Identify, Prioritize and Quantify Challenges and Opportunities
Help Your Clients ID Prioritize and Quantify Challenges and Opportunities-Handout.pdf <Handout is password protected: Opens with the password for the video (case sensitive – same as for the live show)>
Description: Based on our AICPA-published book, Becoming a Trusted Business Advisor, the Most Trusted Advisor series of programs has been designed to help CPAs enhance their skills and their value proposition in their role as the Most Trusted Business Advisor (MTBA) to their clients. It reviews what the MTBA role entails and why all CPAs should be pursuing it aggressively. This training is not about how to become a salesperson. It is about how to help you better serve your clients by learning what really matters to them. We teach you how to work through this process quickly and efficiently in a way that adds the greatest value to the client while adding to your professional enjoyment and profitability.
- Getting the client to open up the discussion beyond taxes and accounting
- How to be sure you and the client are on the same page
- Common questions advisors fear they will be asked that have simple positive responses
- Generating a sense of urgency that will motivate your client to ask YOU for the business
- Uncovering your client’s top priorities in less than 10 minutes
- Quantifying the value of your involvement, and more, including case study examples of techniques covered in the webcast
A complete list of our full length videos is available on our Webcast Video Index page.
Contact us to purchase the password to access this video.