Succession Institute CPA Partner and Manager Development Training Program
REAL WORLD CHALLENGES – REAL WORLD CURRICULUM
This high impact program will help your leaders and leaders-to-be develop the key skills necessary for the successful continuation of the firm. The programs, which will take place over about a year, includes:
- Interactive discussion and learning with manager peer group, guided by accounting firm consultants working with firms throughout North America.
- Practical ideas for newer leaders in accounting firms from consultants who are CPAs themselves and who are experts in accounting firm management and leadership
- Training from materials created by our instructors from the work they do with accounting firms day in and day out
- Baseline assessments and webinar debriefs for increased self-awareness
- Follow-up assessments to monitor progress at end of program
- Coaching calls at the beginning to define program goals and near the end of the program with participants and their mentors
- In-person group workshops with live instructor – Three sessions totaling 4.5 days focused on skills leaders need
- Situational Leadership® workshop to enhance delegation, supervision and development skills -1.5 days
- Business Development and Communication Skills workshop-1.5 days
- Practice Management, People Development, Change and Speaking Workshop -2.5 days
- Webinars with live instructor (Group Internet Based) – Five 1.5 hour sessions
- Assessment debrief webinars
- Follow-up webinars after first three workshops
- Online self-study video courses – Ten 2-2.5 hour sessions including:
- Four of our Most Trusted Business Advisor courses
- Four of our Building a Better, Faster, and Stronger Bench courses
- The Succession Landscape reviewed in a video covering the 2016 PCPS/Succession Institute Succession Survey Results
- Up to 68 hours of CPE Credit granted for completed program workshops (44 hours), webinars (6 hours), and online coursework (18 hours)
Participants should have supervisory experience or accounting firm management experience.
$7,995 per participant includes all assessments, workshops, webinars and coaching.
To download the program brochure, click here.