Learning Management System
Succession Institute has developed, to our knowledge, the most extensive series of self-study courses on CPA Firm Practice Management available. Working closely with state societies, we have created The Succession Institute Practice Management Institute (an online Learning Management System – LMS). We are excited about the CPA State Societies who have collaborated with us to support their public accounting members. The societies utilizing our LMS, which for most we have set up a unique instance of the system for their use, are listed below in the order that they joined our program:
- Texas Society of CPAs (customized version of unique instance of LMS)
- North Dakota CPA Society
- Idaho Society of CPAs
Our LMS provides CPAs with 24/7 online access to best-in-class practice management education and ideas. Take a look at the current courses we have to offer as well as those in the development process. Also, take a look at the video introduction we provided to the Texas Society of CPAs to introduce this offering.
Today’s CPAs need accurate, practical, just-in-time information and resources to effectively run their practice. The Succession Institute’s LMS delivers high quality self-study programs that provide in-depth education on a comprehensive set of practice management and business advisory skills, presented in a convenient, easy-to-use online format.
Based on “real world” experience combined with over 30 years of consulting to CPA firms, CPA Associations and family businesses of all sizes, The Succession Institute’s LMS is built around internally developed materials and is designed to fit the professional development needs of today’s public accounting leaders.
QUALITY. CONVENIENCE. VALUE.
By collaborating with The Succession Institute, your members have access to an unparalleled suite of self-study management training tools – all through your branded website.
Our Learning Management System offers state societies:
- Branded practice management resources
- NASBA QAS and Registry self-study courses
- Difficult to find coverage on important Practice Management topics
- Administrative controls for your society staff
- We offer the most comprehensive set of practice management topics with courses on Succession Planning, Shareholder/Partner Agreements, Most Trusted Business Advisor, Managing Your Practice, and People and Skills Development
- Revenue sharing arrangements for your society (based on the sales price of the course with volume incentives – contact us for details)
The Learning Management System provides you with a high-value, new product that will add to your bottom line. Call or email us to learn more.