- To register for any upcoming webcasts, click the **Register Now**
link next to the webcast title below.
- If already registered for today's Live Video Webcast, click the
**Login Now** link next to the webcast title below to login.
- Archives of previous events may be found here.
- Please join our mailing list to be notified when new registrations become available.
Firms that subscribe to the SI Small Firm Subscription
program have FREE access to our webcasts for up to five connections from your firm as well as other benefits. Please contact us to enroll.
Upcoming Live Video Webcasts
Check back here in June 2014 for our updated webcast schedule.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- May 21-23: DFK in New Orleans on Partner Accountability and Succession Planning
- May 30–31: Porter Hetu in Denver on Situational Leadership™
- June 2: BKR in Denver on Management and a Succession Planning breakout
- June 9–10: Practitioners in Las Vegas on Succession
- June 17-18: CalCPA Advanced Leadership Course in Palm Springs
- June 19-20: Prime Global Partner in Training program Workshop 4 in San Jose on Emotional Intelligence, Teams, Conflict, Negotiation
- June 24: McDermott & Miller on The Overachiever Guide to Getting Unstuck in Lincoln
- June 19-20: Prime Global Partner in Training program Workshop 5 in Bellevue on Strategy and Change Management
- September 18: Florida Institute Accounting show in Ft. Lauderdale on Practice Management
- October 20-21: Prime Global Partner in Training program Workshop 6 in Atlanta on Presentations and Public Speaking
- November 7: Porter Hetu in a location to be determined on Strategy and Accountability
- December 8-9: CPA2Biz Digital CPA Conference in Washington DC
- June 25-26, 2015: Prime Global Partner in Training program Workshop 7 in Pittsburg on Capstone Projects