- To register for any upcoming webcasts, click the **Register Now**
link next to the webcast title below.
- If already registered for today's Live Video Webcast, click the
**Login Now** link next to the webcast title below to login.
- Archives of previous events may be found here.
- Please join our mailing list to be notified when new registrations become available.
Firms that subscribe to the SI Small Firm Subscription
program have FREE access to our webcasts for up to five connections from your firm as well as other benefits. Please contact us to enroll.
Upcoming Live Video Webcasts
Check back here in September 2014 for our updated webcast schedule.
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
August 11-12, Prime Global Partner in Training program, Seattle, Strategy and Change Management
- September 18: Florida Institute Accounting show in Ft. Lauderdale on Practice Management
- October 20-21: Prime Global Partner in Training program, Atlanta, Presentations and Public Speaking
- October 22-23: Primel Global Partner in Training program, Atlanta, Situational Leadership Workshop
- October 23: Texas Practice Management Group, San Antonio, Best Practices for Practice Management
- November 7: Porter Hetu in a location to be determined on Strategy and Accountability
- November 11: Prime Global, New York, Best Practices
- November 17-18: California Society of CPAs, San Diego, Leadership Class - Workshop 1 of 3 part series
- November 19: AICPA Controller Conference, Las Vegas, Leadership and Self-Motivation
- December 2-3: California Society of CPAs, San Jose, Leadership Class - Workshop 2 of 3 part series
- December 8-9: CPA2Biz Digital CPA Conference in Washington DC
- February 2, 2015: ACLEA, San Diego, The Overachiever’s Guide to Getting Unstuck
- June 25-26, 2015: Prime Global Partner in Training program, Pittsburg, Workshop 7 on Capstone Projects